Levi’s is one of world’s largest brand-name apparel manufacturer ($4.68 billion sales in 2013). The brand is known for giving the world blue jeans and remains a piece of U.S. culture. It has 2,800 company-operated stores, 16,000 employees, and numerous sub-brands including Dickies and Dockers.
Key Dates: 1853: Levi Strauss from Bavaria moves to San Fracisco and founds the company as a dry goods business. creates his own men’s necktie company • 1870s: Jacob Davis, a Latvian immigrant taylor, forms a partnership with Levi create jeans with copper rivets to reinforce points of strain. they also receive a U.S. Patent 139,121 in 1873. • 1890s: The company creates its first pair of Levi 501 Jeans. • 1920s: Jean sales are largely confined to Western United States and bought by lumberjacks and cowboys. • 1950s to 1980s: Jeans became a fashion staple for youth subcultures such as greasers and hippies. • 1986: Company launches the Dockers brand. • 2001: The company leads the fashion industry with almost 100 trademark lawsuits and won settlements from Lucky Brand Jeans, Polo Ralph Lauren, Zegna, Guess?, and more. • 2013: Levi Strauss & Co. purchases the naming rights to the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers’ new stadium.
How to Use Levis coupons online Step-by-step
At the official Under Armour Store, follow these instructions to apply an exclusive Under Armour promo code.
1) Browse and click the red “ADD TO CART” button to send any desired item you wish to purchase to cart.
2) When ready to purchase, click the black cart icon at the top right corner.
3) Review the order and click red “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” button.
4) Under the order summary of the checkout page, find the “Enter Promotional Code” section, enter your Levi’s promo code, and click ‘APPLY’ button.
5) The page will refresh and your coupon will be applied with discount reflected on your new total.